Are you a Yoga or Pilates Teacher struggling to become a business-person?
Hi! I’m Victoria Cunningham, founder of UK-based teacher training organisation StretchBodyMind and the creator of award-winning charity Stretch & Play and I’ve created this online business course to help you.
I’ve been practicing Yoga for over 30 years and teaching Yoga, Pilates and Barre classes, workshops, retreats and trainings since 2001. Despite those years of experience, I still remember how it feels when you are starting out.
You’ve completed your Teacher Training and you’re buzzing with ideas about classes but you’re not quite sure how to get these classes started (or how to keep them going).
You may have a Teacher Training certificate but you don’t know the first thing about business.
What if your Yoga / Pilates business flowed in the same way as your practice?
Let me introduce…
The online business programme for UK-based Yoga Teachers, Pilates Instructors and other Wellness Professionals to move their business from stuck to stretched out.
Stretch Your Biz Content
This online business programme is based around the following elements:
as these 3 elements are the cornerstone of my Yoga Teaching and Pilates Instruction and are an essential
element of my Teacher Training courses.
And I have discovered that they apply perfectly to business as well!
- We begin by ensuring you have all the foundations in place.
- This includes Client Intake Forms and Health & Safety Risk Assessment Forms.
- This is where we move onto branding and website as well as social media marketing.
- We will also work on developing a class experience that your clients will love and creating a community through your classes.
- You will receive business plan templates to help you create the perfect back-up for your vision.
- The business plan will lead into the 3 – 5 year vision and give you structure to your yoga business.
- having thriving classes full of people who love what you have to share
- gaining clients for life by developing lasting connections with the people who you best serve
- having a website that acts as a 24 hour, 7 day a week business card
- having a social media strategy in place that means that Facebook/Instagram/etc. work for you instead of being a huge waste of time
- being seen as the professional you are, no matter how new you are as a Teacher
- being taken seriously as a business person because you have a clear vision as well as a business plan to back it up
The course costs $497.
If you are ready to invest in your yourself and your Yoga/Pilates business, to develop your own personal brand and to create a gorgeous, high vibe web presence then sign up for Stretch Your Biz NOW! You get access to all the materials immediately upon purchase and you keep that access for life. You also get access to all updates.
Here’s what to expect during
Stretch Your Biz:
Online videos with bite-sized elements of learning on each module
Fillable pdf worksheets that will help you to create a vision and business plan
Inspirational audio recordings to put you in the entrepreneurial mindset
Templates and examples that you can adapt to create your own brand and documentation
A Facebook Group which I will be in regularly for support and guidance and to cheer you on!
Lifetime access to the course materials so you can have your very own Stretch Your Biz resource library whenever you need
In light of all the changes due to the global pandemic and national lockdown I will be adding regularly updated information on teaching online, teaching socially-distanced classes and teaching trauma-informed classes.
Who is it for?
I designed this course for my students and it will be perfect for you if…
- You are a recent graduate of a Yoga or Pilates Teacher Training and are in the midst of changing into a part-time or even full-time career as a Teacher
- You are not making enough money – especially given how much you’ve already invested to make this career change
- You don’t really like the idea of marketing or selling and would prefer to spend your time teaching
- You might also be a Fitness Instructor, Dance Teacher or other Wellness Professional who is feeling exactly the same and, thankfully, this course could help
Who is NOT for?
This course is not for everybody. It probably won’t help you if…
- You’re happy with your pricing, business structure, and website (if you have one) exactly as it is
- You don’t want to invest financially in your business right now
- You don’t like online learning or self-directed learning and prefer to have more one-on-one support
- You’re allergic to swear words. I might do yoga and meditate every day but I sometimes swear like a sailor, especially when I’m passionate about something!
Finally, a yoga business training for the UK yoga community led by yoga business pioneer in the UK! Victoria has done the yoga community a great service in packaging up her brilliance and sharing the secrets to yoga business success in Stretch Your Biz. –Kellie Adkins, Conscious Business Mentor
I’m watching Victoria’s website reviews. This is brilliant. I’ve even cancelled my Wix subscription because Victoria’s course shows other options. – Julia, Owner of Calm Armour
Thanks for the business templates, you’ve done all the hard work! – Karen MacDonald, Owner of Nourysh Yoga & Registered Dietitian
The CV section is really simple. Your video helped a lot. Even for my “normal” CV. – Ana Ines Rodrigues, Yoga Teacher
I’ve just been on and am really impressed by the amount of content and the organisation. Well done Victoria. – Lynne Grahame, Co-owner of
Just watched week 1. Nice to hear your lovely Northern Ireland accent. When you read the poem tears run freely. I enjoyed this, happy tears of acceptance. – Kristine Muir, Yoga Teacher
I’ve signed the studio contract; it’s all happening. Loving the course, so glad you wrote it. – Jacqui O’Kane, Owner of Jacqui O’Kane Yoga Studio & Complementary Health
Your offering is pure, it’s amazing and I’m so proud of you! – Sadie Nardini, Founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga